Mercurial Vapor XI FG by Nike
The Nike Mercurial Vapor is one of the most iconic shoe lines in soccer history, and the Vapor 6 is no exception to the shoe’s storied history. This red and black version is being worn by the likes of Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Eden Hazard at the 2016 European Championships and Dani Alves and Philippe Coutinho at the Copa America Centenario. Shop soccerloco today and get a great price on the new Mercurial Vapor XI FG by Nike.
This new version of the Mercurial Vapor 6 comes with new embossed horizontal ridges to help you increase the way you control the ball. With All Conditions Control (ACC) technology, you won’t lose your touch in wet weather, while an anti-skid cloth on the inside top of the shoe increases traction for your foot inside the shoe. And the attribute that sets this shoe apart from all others – it’s light weight that’s built to magnify your speed – is achieved through the new lightweight, compressed nylon footplate that mirrors your foot’s natural shape, complete with a new stud pattern that offers the perfect balance of traction, torque and comfort. Fly past defenders like Zlatan, Hazard, Alves and Coutinho and maximize your speed in the lightweight Nike Mercurial Vapor XI FG soccer shoes from soccerloco.
- Tongue-less design wraps foot for secure lockdown
- Embossed horizontal ridges on upper increase touch & control
- All Conditions Control (ACC) technology
- Contoured, perforated sock-liner
- Anti-skid top cloth for inner shoe traction
- Lightweight compressed nylon footplate
- For play on firm, natural grass (FG) surfaces