Magista Opus II FG by Nike
What do Andres Iniesta, Sergio Busquets and Casemiro have in common? Besides playing in Spain and being part of the world’s greatest soccer rivalry, all three of the superb midfielders wear the same exact shoe. Now you too can wear the shoe trusted by the world’s greatest midfielders when you shop soccerloco for the new Magista Opus II FG by Nike.
This low-top Magista shoe stands out because of its eye-popping orange and yellow color. But this shoe is so much more than flash and glamour. It’s made with a new hybrid tongue design that provides a consistent locked-down fit and stability, while the upper is crafted with 3-D performance mesh texture that’s amplified in high-use areas of the foot. Inside the shoe there’s a molded EVA sock-liner featuring PORON inserts for cushioning that helps reduce stud pressure, with an interior heel counter for added protection on your heel. On the outsole, a circular pivot zone in the forefoot aids quick turns for agile playmaking while notched studs near the heel provide braking power for quick stops. Control the midfield and dominate your opponents like Iniesta, Busquets and Casemiro when you shop the new Nike Magista Opus II FG soccer shoes from soccerloco.
- Hybrid tongue design provides stable, locked-down fit
- 3-D performance mesh texture amplified on high-use areas of foot
- Molded EVA sock-liner features PORON® inserts for cushioning
- Interior heel counter cups foot for cushioning
- Circular pivot zone in forefoot ideal for quick turns, agile playmaking
- Notched studs in heel provide braking power for quick stops