Magista Obra II FG by Nike
The Nike Magista became an instant icon in Nike’s lineup of shoes when Mario Götze wore the shoe to score the World Cup-winning goal at Brazil 2014. Now you can wear the shoe that will make new history at the 2016 European Championships and Copa America Centenario when you shop soccerloco for the new Magista Obra II FG by Nike.
You can control the game from box to box in the Magista Obra II. With the new shaped Dynamic Fit collar, your ankle and foot are supported and linked without the sock-like, high-top collar impeding motion or impeding your touch on the ball. The one-piece, tongue-less Flyknit upper integrate areas of high breathability, stretch and support. The upper is crafted with 3-D texture that’s amplified on high-use areas of your feet and also boasts All Conditions Control (ACC) technology for excellent touch and control in any weather. And this shoe is bright orange at the top, bright yellow at the bottom for a look that stands out. Defend like David Luiz, control the midfield like Blaise Matuidi and create attack like Mario Götze when you wear the new Nike Magista Obra II FG soccer shoes from soccerloco.
- Dynamic Fit collar for stability, lock-down
- One-piece, tongue-less Flyknit upper
- 3-D texture amplified on high-use areas of foot
- All Conditions Control (ACC) technology any weather
- Tuned knit around ankle/under laces for cushioning
- Rotational zone forefoot for quick turns, agile playmaking
- Interior heel counter cups foot for cushioning, locked-down fit.