Jr Magista Obra II FG by Nike
The Magista Obra is worn by and designed for creative playmakers like Germany’s Mario Götze and France’s Blaise Matuidi. And now youth players can spark their team’s attack when they shop soccerloco for the new Orange/Yellow Jr Magista Obra II FG by Nike.
This junior youth version of the Magista Obra II is built with the same great look and much of the same technology as the adult version. It features the shaped Dynamic Fit collar that links the lower leg, ankle and foot for seamless, uninterrupted touch on the ball. The upper is crafted with an asymmetrical lacing system that expands the ball control/striking area, and 3-D texture that helps young players deftly control the ball, with the texture amplified in high-use areas of the foot for excellent durability. The EVA sock-liner provides cushioning that shields youth players from the pressure of the studs. The outsole is crafted for play on firm, natural grass surfaces, with a rotational zone in the forefoot designed for quick turns that help spark the attack. Creative youth players can maximize their playmaking potential like Mario Götze and Blaise Matuidi in the new Nike Jr Magista Obra II FG soccer shoes from soccerloco.
- Dynamic Fit collar for stability, lock-down
- Asymmetrical lacing system for expanded ball contact area
- 3-D texture amplified on high-use areas of foot
- Molded EVA sock-liner for cushioning, reduced stud pressure
- Rotational zone forefoot for quick turns, agile playmaking
- Interior heel counter cups foot for cushioning, locked-down fit