Kwik Goal Evolution 2.1 Goal with Wheels (8'x24'x3'x9'')
The Kwik Goal Evolution 2.1 is crafted to meet the highest demands of the game from high school levels to the pros. The goal meets NCAA and NFHS regulations and is ideal for all surfaces. The 4 3/8" aluminum frame is durable and ready for all weather. The Kwik Lock Net System and sturdy net clips provide a reliable and secured net. The European style backstays give the goal an international look. Goals are sold as individual units and NOT in pairs.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- 4" x 2" elliptical base and back bottom bar with 2" round tube backdrop
- 4 3/8" Round Posts and Crossbar
- Kwik Lock Net System
- All-aluminum construction
- All-surface friendly
- White powder-coated finish
- Meets NCAA and NFHS safety standards
- Exceeds ASTM safety standard F250-14
- Dimensions are 8'x24'x9'
- Units priced and sold individually