Manchester United Away Jersey 17/18 by adidas
The black strip is based on the iconic United kit worn by the likes of Ryan Giggs at the beginning of the Sir Alex Ferguson era. Manchester United wore their graphic blue away kit between 1990 and 1992. A bold version of the iconic kit, this men's football jersey embraces all the hype and amplifies it. adidas design director Inigo Turner says, “The 2017 Manchester United away shirt will look back and reconnect with the past to connect with the future.
The new black Manchester United 17/18 away kit represents a fresh take on an old classic. This is the most successful club in the history of the Premier League, and adidas has ensured that the men on the pitch are dressed as such. By wearing this kit, you too will epitomize the greatness of the Red Devils.
- Ventilated climacool® keeps you cool and dry
- Ribbed crewneck
- Mesh inserts on sleeves; Ribbed cuffs
- Sublimation-print graphic on front and sleeves; 3-Stripes on sides
- Embroidered Manchester United team crest on left chest
- This product is part of the adidas sustainable product program: Products are made in more sustainable ways to make the world a better place; Every fiber counts: Recycled polyester saves resources and decreases emissions
- 100% recycled polyester interlock