adidas Jr X 18.1 FG - Exhibit Pack
Worn by the likes of Gareth Bale, Mo Salah, and Luis Suarez, the adidas X 18.1 fuses lightweight innovation and minimalistic construction to give the closest thing to a sprint spike for soccer we've ever seen. Drawing on the heritage and culture of the F50, the X is daringly simple and has removed the unnecessary and left you only with a lightweight feel. The Speedmesh upper, seemless claw collar, and molded heel and sock liner give a second-skin fit and feel. The a-symmetrical laces give you a larger strike zone and innate feel for the ball on all parts of the foot. The Speedframe and Drillium tooling allow explosive movement and maximum speed all over the pitch. Unleash speed in the adidas X 18.1.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Speedmesh upper for a lightweight feel that won't slow you down
- Seamless claw collar locks your foot in so there is no slippage or loss of explosiveness during play
- Molded heel and sockliner give comfort all match long while aiding in lockdown
- A-symmetrical lacing gives a larger strike zone and the breathable mesh tongue stretches to give the foot mobility while keeping it locked in place
- Speedframe outsole with Drillium tooling removes what is unnecessary and gives you only what you need for maximum speed
- Hybrid stud configuration gives you acceleration where you need it in the forefoot
- Main materials: Synthetic and textile upper / Textile lining / Synthetic outsole
- Want the perfect pair of cleats? Check out our guide to buying soccer cleats.