Jr Ace 16+ Primeknit FG/AG by adidas
From playmakers like James Rodriguez to stout defenders like Jérémy Mathieu and even the best goalkeeper in the world, Manuel Neuer, many of the best players on the globe are wearing the new adidas Primeknit shoe. Now your young player can experience the soft touch and excellent control of Primeknit when you shop soccerloco for the new Solar Green Jr Ace 16+ Primeknit FG/AG by adidas.
The best part about this shoe is it’s ready for your child’s foot the first time it goes on. The new PrimeKnit technology molds to your youth player’s foot the instant he or she slips it on. With the sock-like PureCut forefoot and Non Stop Grip (NSG) technology your child can control the ball with a soft touch like never before. The lightweight SprintFrame outsole provides ultra-lightweight stability. The Ground/Control stud design, Control/Fit heel wrap and Total Control stud alignment all work to provide comfortable traction and stability on firm ground or artificial grass surfaces. Children can experience excellent touch and control and play like James Rodriguez and Manuel Neuer when you shop the new Solar Green adidas Jr Ace 16+ Primeknit FG/AG from soccerloco.
- PRIMEKNIT slip-on upper that molds to your foot instantly
- PURECUT sock-like forefoot
- NON STOP GRIP (NSG) dots for pure control P
- Extreme lightweight SPRINTFRAME outsole
- GROUND/CONTROL stud design for more studs on ball-under-foot moves
- CONTROL/FIT heel locks in foot for no-slip fit
- TOTAL CONTROL stud alignment for Firm Ground (and 3rd— and 4th-generation artificial grass) surfaces