Returns & Refunds
soccerloco is committed to ensuring your purchase fully meets your expectations. To make sure that it does, we back every purchase with a satisfaction guarantee and 30 day return policy.
You may return any new product bought from soccerloco.com (so long as it meets the criteria below) within 30 days of purchase. Items returned within 30 days will be credited back to the original source of payment, while items returned after 30 days will not be accepted. Any promotional items (ex. free soccer ball with purchase) must be included, unused, in order to receive any refund.
Unforuntately, we are unable to issue refunds for purchases made prior to a promotion or honor promotions after they have expired.
Only items that are in "new, unused and resalable condition" will be accepted as returns. We strongly recommend trying on all footwear and apparel indoors.
What IS NOT in new condition:
- Any footwear that has been worn outside of the house; any grass stains or markings on the bottom of the studs are not acceptable
- A jersey, shirt or anything else that smells unnatural
- Anything you accidentally spilled on
- Items that you received with a tag, that no longer have a tag
- Any apparel that has been washed or otherwise worn beyond being tried on
ATTENTION: All footwear being sent back to us MUST be in a shipping box. Shoes sent back in the footwear box with a shipping label on the outside will not be accepted, no exceptions. You, the customer, are responsible for the shipping cost to and from soccerloco.com, including items with manufacturer defects. All shipping costs are based on weight and destination as specified by our shipping providers.
Customized/team items, club/team orders, large quantity orders, or used/worn product cannot be returned.
For exchanges, simply return your unwanted item(s) for a refund and place a new order. We require a Return Authorization # (RA) for all returns.
To request an RA, please email: email@example.com
A defective product is defined as a damaged product that is unfit for its intended purpose due to manufacturing or design flaw. All of us at soccerloco.com play soccer just like you and know the normal wear and tear of soccer equipment. Based on our experience, a truly defective product will show signs of being faulty within the first 90 days of use. For that reason we only accept defective returns within that period.
Defective products can be returned to soccerloco.com up to 90 days from purchase for the following amount of credit:
0-45 days = 100% Credit
46-90 days = 50% Credit
After 90 Days = No Credit
Examples of DEFECTS:
- Footwear: Outsole separates, shoe splits, tongue comes off, eyelet broken
- Gloves: Finger saver breaks, stitching comes out
- Balls: Stitching comes apart, bladder won’t hold air, slices from manufacturer
- Bags: Stitching comes apart *
* Items exchanged with customization: soccerloco.com will NOT credit customer for the cost of customization
Examples of NON-DEFECTS:
- Footwear: Cleats with worn down studs because you wore them on concrete
- Gloves: Stitching coming out of fingertips from normal wear and tear
- Balls: A ball that looks like an egg because it has been sat on; a ball that doesn't hold air because it was kicked against a sharp object
- Bags: A bag that is torn from being dragged on the ground
In the event that merchandise purchased on soccerloco.com becomes defective during normal wear, please fill out our Return Form and Email our Returns Department for an RA#. Follow the above Return procedures for all defective returns.
Please note: Defective clearance or sale merchandise must be processed directly through manufacturer.
All sale/clearance items are included in our 30 day return policy. As long as the item is in "new, unused and resaleable condition", it can be returned for a refund within 30 days. Clearance items also follow the same defective guidelines as outlined above.