Magista Orden II FG by Nike
The Nike Magista was the shoe that won the 2014 World Cup for Mario Götze and is trusted by midfield playmakers like Andres Iniesta and Sergio Busquets. Now you can wear a more affordable pair of the newest Magista and spark the attack like the world’s greatest playmakers when you shop soccerloco for the new Magista Orden II FG by Nike.
This shoe is designed for quick transitions and deft control of the ball – two of the most important aspects in creating the attack. It boasts a shaped Dynamic Fit collar to link the lower leg, ankle and foot for seamless, uninterrupted touch on the ball. The upper is built from 3-D texture designed for touch and control, which is amplified in high-use areas of the foot for exceptional durability. A molded, perforated sock-liner provides lightweight cushioning while an interior heel counter cups the foot for comfort and a locked-down fit. The outsole is crafted for play on firm, natural grass surfaces, with a rotational zone in the forefoot designed for quick turns that help spark the attack. Get the cheaper priced version of the shoes worn by creative playmakers like Götze, Iniesta and Busquets when you shop the new Nike Magista Orden II FG soccer shoes from soccerloco.
- Shaped Dynamic Fit collar for uninterrupted control
- 3-D texture amplified on high-use areas of foot
- Molded, perforated sock-liner for lightweight cushioning
- Interior heel counter cups foot for cushioning, lock down
- For play on firm, natural grass (FG)
- Rotational zone in forefoot ideal for quick turns, agile playmaking