Dear soccerloco team customers,
We’d like to thank you for your continued patience and apologize for the frustrations you’ve faced with your team order delivery this season. Several unforeseen issues including vendor availability and backorders have led to delays in our normal 3-4 week turnaround on team orders. We are aware of these problems and are working diligently to resolve them.
Due to these delays, we are experiencing an extremely high volume of customer service phone calls and emails. Many of you have been on hold for long periods of time and have voiced frustration about our phone system. We’ve identified issues with our current system and are working to upgrade it in order to provide a better call in experience for our customers. Please be aware that we are receiving your voicemails and are working hard to get back to you as soon as possible in the order they were received. The same goes for email.
Rest assured we are doing everything in our power to ensure we deliver your order on time and in full to meet your deadline. Production hours have been increased and everyone on staff is pitching in to help get orders out as fast as possible.
Once again we appreciate your patience and thank you for your business.
- The soccerloco Team
Frequently Asked Questions
How to reach Customer Service:
- Email: Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org is the best way to reach customer service. Make sure to include your name, order number and phone number we can call you back at.
- Phone: Customer service by phone is available from 8am – 4:30pm Monday – Friday. Due to phone issues and the volume of calls, it is advised that you leave a voicemail with your name, order number and phone number if you don’t connect with someone within the first few minutes.
Order status updates:
You may have received one of our automated order status updates regarding your order. These email notifications are sent once you order has been scanned at one of the checkpoints in our pick and pack process. Below is an explanation of each status:
- Processing: When your order is first placed it is “Processing” until items being to be collected from our warehouse.
- Packing: Items from your order are being gathered at our main warehouse. Some items may be on backorder or will be arriving soon. Once all items are collected, the status will change to “Packed”.
- Packed: This means all items from your order are in hand at our warehouse. If your order doesn’t have any customization, it will move on to the “Quality Assurance” status before being shipped. If your order does contain customized items, it will move to our production department for logo application and the status will update to “In-Production”.
- Quality Assurance: This step is where our warehouse staff check your order and all items for quality and accuracy before it is shipped.
- In-Production: This means that items in your order are currently in our production department having your logo or player number added. This step usually takes 1-2 weeks.
- In-Transit: Your order is complete and on its way to your selected store for pickup. Once it arrives you will receive a phone call letting you know it is ready to be picked up.