Ever dreamed of experiencing one of the world’s biggest soccer competitions in person? Now is your chance with the 2012 Trip to Poland put on by F.C. Bratz Travel. During this two week trip, you will discover Poland and its popular attractions while EURO 2012 is being held across the country. In addition to the sightseeing and excitement of EURO 2012, you will also participate in a friendly match against a local team. Details on the itinerary and cost are below…
2012 Trip to Poland
F.C Bratz Travel
P.O Box 3809 Rancho Santa Fe CA, 92067
(619) 733-2728 Fcbratztravel@hotmail.com
2012 Men’s Soccer European Championship Finals Tour.
Warsaw, Gdansk, Gdynia, Sopot.
Poland: June 12th- June 25th 2012
June 12th: Depart San Diego for an overnight flight to Warsaw, Poland.
June 13th: Upon arrival in Warsaw, and after clearing Polish customs and Immigration, your group will be met by a local representative and a privately chartered bus and driver. After checking in and unpacking at the hotel, the afternoon will be free. Welcome dinner will be served at hotel.
June 14th: Warsaw City Tour by a private charter bus. The capital of Poland, Warsaw, is a modern and cultural city because of its long rich and sometimes tragic history. There are many interesting places to see and visit. Some of these attractions include: Palace of Culture and Science, Old town, Royal Castle, and Gardens in Wilanow, and the famous Lazienki Park with a statue of Fredrick Chopin. Evening will be free.
June 15th: In the morning the group will have a bus trip to visit the Chopin Museum in Zelazowa Wola. Late afternoon and evening will be free. You can decide as a group or individually to see which activities you would like to undertake in consultation with your local representative. You may wish to explore Warsaw on your own. In Warsaw you may find Opera Houses, big and small theaters, and lots of clubs. Evening visit to Old Town can be a great cultural and social experience.
June 16th: In the morning, by private charter bus, the group will travel to the city of Kazimierz Dolny to visit one of the most beautiful old towns in the country. Lunch will be at a local restaurant. Return to hotel will be late in the afternoon. Evening will be free.
June 17th: In the morning the group will transfer to the Tri-City; Gdansk, Gdynia, and Sopot. These cities are located in the northern part of Poland on the Baltic Sea. Trip by private motor coach will last 4 hours. Tri-City is where the 2012 Men’s European Championship games will be held. It is also a place where coach Jerzy was born, raised, and where he played soccer. Afternoon will be free for soccer training.
June 18th: Tri-City tour. Gdansk, Gdynia, and Sopot.
Gdansk: Is a city with over 1,200 years of history. The city was the birth place of the Solidarity movement under the leadership of political activist Lech Walesa. This played a major role in bringing around the end of communism. The first shots of World War II were also in this marvelous city.
Gdynia: One of Poland’s youngest cities. Beautiful seaside location, with a dynamical 21st century economy. It’s also the home of the Polish Navy and NATO Naval Base.
Sopot: Famous European tourist destination. The town’s unique character stems from the Art Nouveau townhouses and villas surrounded by trees and historic parks and beautifully cultivated gardens. Greenery covers 60% of town area. The longest wooden pier in Europe is a venue for recreational and health walks, it also provides an ideal spot to watch events such as: World Championship in Wind Surfing, and European Triathlon Competitions.
There is also European Soccer game in the city of Gdansk. We will visit the Fan-Fest zone for viewing the European Soccer Championship match.
June 19th: Group will have a whole day trip by private charter bus to visit region of Kaszuby. They will visit skansen of Sybirakow, upside down house, traditional kaszuby village. After a boat trip on the lake, the group will be entertained by regional kaszuby performers. Return to hotel will be in the evening.
June 20th: The morning will be free. In the afternoon each team will play a match against local teams. In the evening, a walking tour of the city of Sopot.
June 21st: All day trip to vast dunes of Leba. In the proximity of Leba we will visit the former testing area for long range rocket weapons, operated by Rheiamental Company. German General Erwin Rhommel during World War II practiced desert warfare in the sand dunes. We will take a boat trip on the lake and finish with a beach walk. After returning to the hotel, the evening will be free.
June 22nd: Morning will be free. In the afternoon each team will play games against local teams. Quarterfinal game of Euro 2012 is playing in Gdansk, so we will visit a game in the Fan-Fest zone for viewing the match.
June 23rd: Day trip to Malbork Castle museum. Teutonic castle built in 1309 expanded in the 14th and beginning of 15th century. Museum includes the largest collection on medieval architectural elements, collection of artistic Amber Wares – Unique worldwide, effective set of weapons, and military equipment. Museum is included in the mainstream of European culture life by International Biennale of Contemporary book plates. Evening will be free.
June 24th: This morning the group will travel Hel, visiting the city and its museum. The group will relax at the beach and return by boat to the city of Gdynia. Evening will be free.
June 25th: Group will transfer to the Warsaw airport where we will catch the returning flight to the U.S. Arrival in San Diego will be in the evening of the same day local time.
Prices per person:
- Land Only: $2,850.00
- Air Fare (including airport transfers): TBA, not available until August 1, 2011. Price for the flights noted in 2011 is $1,700.00 p/p.This price reflects double occupancy in all accommodations. Please note: for single occupancy add $50.00 per person, per night. The final cost of the trip will be finalized after August 1st 2011 when the airfare including airport transfers will be available. The prices noted for the above outline itinerary includes the following:
- Air fare and airport transfers (available after August 1st 2011) via regularly scheduled carrier, San Diego- Warsaw and return Warsaw to San Diego.
- Privately chartered motor coach available on a full time basis throughout the tour, from June 13th to June 25th.
- Accommodations as noted, for 4 nights in Warsaw and 8 nights in Tri-City. All accommodations will have private bathrooms and shower facilities.
- Breakfasts daily for all tour participants, plus welcome dinner in Warsaw and 1 lunch on the Kazimierz Dolny.
- Full sports program to include 2 friendly matches for each Bratz team and Mens and Womens College student athlete teams.
- Guided sightseeing tours of Warsaw, Chopin Museum, Kazimeriz Dolny city tour, Tri-City Tour, Kaszuby Trip, Sand dunes Leba trip, Malbork Museum trip, and Hel city trip
- Services of a local representative for your group at each stop.
- Pre-trip assistance and administration from F.C Bratz Travel.
For more information about the 2012 Euro Cup regarding schedules and venues please visit the fifa website.
Tour Cost: The price per traveler for F.C Bratz and college students tour of Poland as outlined is $2850 for the land portion only and TBA for the airfare available after August 1st 2011. In order to make this as manageable as possible for you, and the enable us to make financial commitments on your behalf to our various overseas suppliers, we have devised a schedule of payment which divides this amount equally over the next several months.
Deposit: A deposit of $800.00 per traveler will be required to hold and confirm a place on tour. $500 of this amount is non-refundable should you decide to cancel your participation at a later date. Of course, this deposit will be credited fully towards the cost of your trip.
Suggested Payment Schedule: Once the deposit has been received, the remaining balance due will be split into 6 equal payments with the final payment being due on April 15th, 2012. A summary of the payment schedule is as follows:
Due with registration (By May 1st 2011): $800.00
Due July 10th 2011: $342.00 Land portion plus 1/6 of the airfare.
September 10th 2011: $342.00 Land portion plus 1/6 of the airfare
November 10th 2011: $342.00 Land portion plus 1/6 of the airfare
January 10th 2012: $342.00 Land portion plus 1/6 of the airfare
March 10th 2012: $342.00 Land portion plus 1/6 of the airfare
April 15th 2012: $340.00 Land portion plus 1/6 of the airfare
* Please make checks payable to F.C Bratz Soccer Travel*
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
As a general rule, please note that we will always endeavor to refund to any players as much money as is retrievable at the time of cancellation. However, because we are bound by the restrictions imposed upon us by suppliers such as airlines, ground operators, etc, we need to make sure that you also are aware of the cancellation fees involved. If a traveler withdraws from the tour after money has been paid to F.C Bratz Travel, the following fees will apply:
- If cancellation is prior to February 1st 2012 , there will be a no penalty other than the forfeit of the $500 of the deposit, which is non-refundable from the time of receipt.
- If cancellation is between February 1st and April 15th 2012, all money paid to FC Bratz Travel will be refunded, less the entire deposit $800.00 and a $300.00 cancellation fee. Total: $1,100.00
- If cancellation is after April 15th 2012, no refunds will be available.
Visas: At this time there is no visa requirement to Poland for American citizens. Please make sure that you have 2 consecutive blank pages in your passport. Visa requirements may change, we will keep you posted.
Deviation Charge: Deviation from the main group itinerary are welcome and normally easily accomplished if reasonable prior notice is given. There will be a charge of $175.00 per person for any deviation from the main itinerary, in addition to the normal chargers incurred.
Trip Cancellation Insurance: In order to protect yourself against the penalties outlined above, in addition to any unforeseen circumstances that might cause you to withdraw from the tour, we recommend trip cancellation insurance. The insurance is strongly recommended that clients purchase cancellation insurance coverage to protect themselves cancellation due to illness prior to or during travel. In the event of traveler becoming ill, all hospital and medical expenses are the traveler’s responsibility and they shall not be entitled to any refund. There are many different programs available, we recommend to look around for the best option that suits you.
Responsibility and Liability: The responsibility of FC Bratz Travel, the foreign ground operators, tournament organizers, and host organization is limited. FC Bratz Travel acts in the capacity of an agent for the participants in all matters pertaining to the tour, such as (but not limited to) the arrangement of the transportation, accommodations, meals, sightseeing, social and cultural activities, and the sports program. FC Bratz Travel, its suppliers, foreign tournament organizers and hosting organizations including host clubs are not responsible for any personal injury, illness or death nor any loss, damage or theft of belongings, nor for any error, accident, delay, deviation or curtailment of any kind cause directly by any actions, omissions, acts of failure by:
- Any person or company retained for the benefit of the participants, including, but not limited to transportation, housing, and tour guides.
- Acts of God, public enemy, arrest or restraint by any government, seizure under legal process, quarantine restrictions, riots of civil commotions, strikes, lockouts or labor stoppages, war hazards or dangers incident to the state of war.
- Any defect or failure to comply with any part of local rules or regulations of any airplane, automobile, motor coach, ship, train, or other vehicle.
- Improper or insufficient passports or other documents. Additional expense incurred under any of these circumstances will be the sole responsibility of the tour participants.
General: F.C Bratz Team Travel will assume that the responsible tour leader, participants and their parents or legal guardians, are in agreement with the conditions mentioned above, and that all engagements with FC Bratz Team Travel have been undertaken by an authorized person. These conditions are applicable to all agreements between FC Bratz Travel and any party.